I cannot believe how fast the semester has gone by. We are nearing the end of October and first quarter.
We are so very excited for having students on campus. We have students from all over this great state joining us here.
We have been in school for a little while now, students have been doing an outstanding job. Even with all the extra policies in place with face masks and family groups. We have had a variety of student activities. Our first newsletter should be going out soon.
Students have all received their school computers, they all have GCSD email accounts. All students have signed the computer usage agreements. As a staff we will be communicating more thru email to students. Please remind them to check this daily. We are also using MS TEAMs to communicate daily with students.
Our first family call-in went very well.
Please feel free to contact me at any time you have any questions, please give me a call or email me
Director of Residence Life
Provide a nurturing environment through building relationships with our residents so they may develop into caring, productive members of their communities
As a staff we hold these values to heart as we interact and give guidance to the young people we serve. These are values we hold to bolster in every student.
• Know they are loved
• Progress toward becoming positive contributors in their communities
• have an opportunity to build character
• develop life skills
• learn healthy habits
• learn how to make healthy choices
• experience a loving environment
• learn to value others above selfishness
• learn more about how to be self governing
• learn how to bounce back from hard times (resiliency)
• understand servant leadership
• believe they can be productive in their communities
• be able to identify their gifts and dreams/goals
• receive tools to succeed in life